Business owners need digital tools to keep up with the pace of today’s world. They also help manage time and tasks, create practical joint work between teams, manage communication with new customers, and more.
By adopting several simple tools, you can improve the productivity of your business and increase profitability, efficiency, and revenue.
The basic technology tools for managing time and tasks
Time is money. It’s not a new saying, and it still rings true today as it did in the past – and that’s a good thing.
In terms of schedules and task management, there are a lot of digital tools available today. For example, there are reminders and set reminders for your daily, weekly, and periodic tasks. That way, nothing will be lost or forgotten.
As your business grows, you’ll need to learn to recognize tasks no matter how good you are at remembering things. Focusing and concentrating on one task at a time is recommended in this place.
In addition, proper tips for time management of the working day or week are essential. There are a lot of time management tools today – use them.
Technological tools for time management
- Google Calendar -This synchronized with your email activates an alert before deadlines and meetings.
- Google keep – This means keeping the Google Notes application on your iPhone or Android or any other notes application you choose. You can also use a large calendar to mark deadlines and time-dependent tasks in the office in a conspicuous area.
- In the beginning, you should measure your productivity. Can you improve your performance by using the technological tools you have chosen? Try to find the tool you connect with the most and stick to it.
The four leading applications in the field of intra-organizational communication
No matter the project’s size, a business owner manages both big and small goals. An overview of the progress of the processes by the relevant manager and synchronization between employees is essential.
Each team member knows what is being worked on, how things are progressing, and what is stuck. This allows the team to move forward and work when all employees are in sync and avoid common mistakes.
There are currently enough technological tools for such management to suit anyone to manage their activities correctly and intelligently. These tools can also be added to your overall business plan.
Applications for managing projects and teams
- Monday – an Israeli company offering a smart upgrade of an Excel spreadsheet, with an intuitive interface. It also has multiple display options and a convenient option for assigning tasks and communication within and outside the team.
- Trello – is a good option for those who prefer to arrange their tasks in the form of a Kanban board, which replaces the traditional colored notes.
- Asana – is a somewhat complex option intended for the more inclined. Yet its advantage is that very few things cannot be done in Asana. Those who managed to learn to use it, became addicted to it.
- Slack – this is a communication network that is used in many large organizations. Although it is not suitable for assigning tasks, it allows different channels for managing communication in the team. It is also recommended for those who are used to using WhatsApp or Telegram to upgrade.
Leading apps for managing social activity
To ensure the success of social media promotion of your business, creatives, management, sales, and more must synchronize their efforts.
These are some of the most recommended apps out there:
- Canva – This is an application for light graphic editing.
- Buffer – Aimed initially at scheduling Twitter posts, this application now offers services for other social networks and regular automation.
- Later – another application for scheduling and graphic editing was designed for optical networks, such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Facebook business suit – You don’t always need an external application. With Facebook’s business manager, you can manage projects, schedule posts, manage creatives, and even edit templates.
These tools for technological management correspond with the first section we talked about, which deals with time. They allow all employees and departments to be synchronized simultaneously and from anywhere in the world.
The Linkage and coordination between the systems – what optimal integration looks like
To improve the efficiency and profitability of your business, how can you move data and information rapidly and efficiently?
Technological tools can also come to our aid and help us succeed in the task.
It is necessary to integrate a CRM system for this purpose. Lead lists are lists of potential customers interested in our services.
These are lists that are an essential asset because that’s where the buying power is. Many businesses invest a considerable amount of capital in building a list of leads and even buying lists of leads. Therefore, it is crucial to follow up and handle them.
Zendesk, Zoho-desk Powerlink, and many more CRM systems enable ongoing monitoring of who contacted a customer. You can check their response, needs, recurring complaints, and where they are in the sales funnel.
Such tracking will allow the relevant parties to analyse customer needs and improve the user experience and the sale.
A CRM system communicates with other systems, such as newsletters, telemarketing, and remarketing systems on the internet.
To have an ongoing relationship with your customers, focus on marketing
In addition to a presence in social networks, distribution and mailing lists allow the continued tightening of the relationship with customers. They enable sending Happy Holidays messages or birthday greetings to keep the transaction in the customer’s mind constantly.
Also, it is a platform for updating dedicated promotions and discounts, building a customer club with unique benefits, and a newsletter with relevant content that contains periodic updates of the new developments in the business.
These lists are top-rated because they are easy to prepare and require minimal effort and order. In addition, it is possible to create different distribution lists according to the relevant customers we direct the message.
In this way, each customer will receive what is relevant to him and increase their profitability through this. Also, there are already several different tools for creating distribution lists that allow sending messages automatically in this field.
These are among the mailing systems that are widely used:
- Mailchimp – is one of the world’s most famous systems for email mailing, suitable for small and large businesses and complex marketing moves.
- Active Trail – a system that offers customer journey management, the creation of landing pages, a mailing system, reports, analysis, interfacing, and more. It also provides mailing via SMS.
In conclusion, this is an excellent year to build your business. Make sure you utilize the various platforms to maximize the best of the existing technology.
Enjoy these tools, and good luck on your journey.